- Cements and supplementary cementing materials
- Air entrainment
- Mix design
- Chemical admixtures
- Field and laboratory testing
- Ready mix concrete
- Transporting, placing, consolidating and finishing
- Pre-construction and pre-placement meetings
- Forms and falsework
- Reinforcing steel
- Curb and gutter, sidewalk and concrete barrier wall construction
- Hot and cold weather concrete
- Structure rehabilitation
- Relevant codes, standards and specifications
- Precast concrete products
- Concrete innovations
- Field trip
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for the construction, inspection, and/or testing of municipal concrete projects.
Completion of General Inspection (TM32), familiarity with CSA A23.1 & 2 and OPSS No. 904 and 1350
Work assignments, case studies and comprehensive final examination. Group case studies and assignments are an integral part of the course and may require evening work.
This course is recognized by:
- Association of Ontario Road Supervisors
- OACETT= This course may be used as credit in all exam programs including technical specialist, technician and technologist programs. Please contact OACETT to ensure that this course satisfies your particular examination program for certification. Point Value = 10. For individuals who receive ACI certification after completing this course, you will be allowed two (2) further point credits for a total of (12) twelve points.
- The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 3.5 Continuing Education Units to this course.
Register online or send to email@example.com or fax to 289-291-6477.