CHSI, Centre for Health and Safety Innovation, 5110 Creekbank Rd., Mississauga, ON L4W 0A1 Tel (905) 219-0044
Offers an overview of major aspects of sewer and watermain installation from an inspector’s perspective.
• Tender documents
• Inspector’s responsibilities
• Construction layout
• Geotechnical considerations, excavation & backfill
• Watermain design, installation & testing
• Disinfection of watermains
• Cathodic protection
• Construction site safety
• Sanitary sewer design, installation & testing
• Demonstrations of installation and testing
• Environmental considerations
• Overview of trenchless technology
• Pipes & fittings
• Field Trip
Who Should Attend
Junior to intermediate level sewer and watermain construction inspectors.
A basic understanding of sewer and watermain construction.
Examination and case studies
This course is recognized by:
Register online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 289-291-6477.